Just a bunch of small admin notes….
1. I’ve revised the schedule for the trouser fit-n-sew-along. Are anyone following along? Are you getting work done on your trousers? Tell me about it!
2. It has been a month since I took the Seamless Pledge. No problems – I’m doing fine (but might have been shopping more fabric). I needed a party/going out top, and made one. Then needed a winter dress and made one. No problem. Pictures soon.
3. Days are short here. I am coping by….. No. Who am I kidding. I hate the darkness this time of year. It’s dark from 3pm to 8.30 am right now and I have very little energy. I am dealing with it by lighting candles all the time and am eating way too many Pebbernødder. And not running at all. There is snow, people, and it’s pitch black most of the time. (Bad excuse. I should just get out there the little time when it’s not dark)! Also darkness makes it difficult getting pictures.
4. On the lighter side, we have a new episode of the podcast out. Do you listen? Is my English (even more) horrible when spoken?
5. New pattern coming out soon. If you liked the Kimono Tee, you are going to love this one! That’s all I’m saying right now:-) Pattern is drafted, graded, instructions written. Just need those photos! Hoping for photo weather this week-end!