e-book patterns for clothes you wear every day!
are a new line of downloadable print-at-home pattterns designed by me (Maria Fabaech Moesby aka MariaDenmark).
The idea behind the MariaDenmark pattern line is to create simple patterns for everyday wear, with illustrated educational step-by-step instructions, making them easy to sew, fit and wear for everybody – even complete beginners.
The patterns are easily printed on your home printer (US letter or A4 size will both work) and are also very easily assembled!
When you buy a MariaDenmark e-book pattern, this is what you get:
- Instant delivery! You’ll receive the pattern within a few minutes of ordering – straight in your e-mail inbox.
- Pattern designed in the Scandinavian design tradition: simple lines, functional and for everyday wear!
- Thorough instructions for all the steps of construction, including step-by-step pictures – making this pattern easy to sew, even for a beginning sewer.
- A well drafted multisized design pattern – easy to print at home on your letter or A4 printer and easily assembled, due to corner markings and grid on pattern.
- Thorough instructions on how to print and assemble the pattern.
- Fitting tips! (and even more on our blog!)
You can find the patterns for sale (and immediate download) at: